The Memorial Healthcare Foundation's 25th Annual Dinner & Auction fundraiser was held Saturday, March 3, 2018 at Connell's Cedar Shack in Adams. The event raised $80,000. The Foundation and Gundersen Moundview Hospital and Clinics extend a heartfelt thank you to the community for its overwhelming support. Event proceeds will help renovate the eye clinic located in the hospital's concourse.
The 25th Annual Dinner & Auction will be held Saturday, March 2, 2019. For information on sponsorship opportunities, making a donation or to purchase dinner/admission tickets, please contact Tammy Lowrey at (608) 339-8328 or email .
The Dinner & Auction is a fun, social event that features a great meal, raffles, wine pull and auctions (silent, live and take away). Some of the numerous raffle and auction items from past years have included:
- Vacation getaways including condominiums in Cozumel, Mexico and Orange Beach, Alabama
- Private gourmet meals with wine pairings for eight individuals
- Freezer full of meat
- Aerial tour of Adams County
- Baseball tickets
- Green Bay Packer tickets
- UW Football and Basketball tickets
- Golf at area courses
- Gun raffle
- Gas cards
- Overnights at resorts in Wisconsin Dells
- $500 in cash (key raffle)
- Tickets to Wisconsin Dells attractions
- One load of base gravel
- $250 nursery/greenhouse certificates
- Numerous gift cards/certificates valued from $25-$500
- Various gift baskets
- Theatre tickets
- Framed prints
- And much more!